Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank You Merciful God ITS OVER!!!!!!!


"Hello, and welcome to Walmart"
I can barely keep a smile off my face as I write this:


SEATTLE TIMES REPORTING BILL DOBA TO BE FIRED TODAY!


Oh sweet god thank you. It's been a long time coming.


What can you say? 30-29 record, the bad play calling, the lack of recruiting.


The official announcement is not until 4:30pm, but the worst thing I can say right now is Sterk made us wait this long.
Now look, don't gt me wrong, the guy was good as a D-coordinator, but not unlike Lloyd Carr at Michigan, the game plain passed him by.
Sounds like the entire staff will be let go and some will be re-interviewed, but folks it's time for a fresh set of minds here.
I am plan my extensive search for a new coach myself and will offer my humble opinions tomorrow.

No comments: